FRENCH CLASS POLICIES AND EXPECTATIONS
Welcome to my French language program. I look forward to a wonderful relationship filled with lots of French learning and Discoveries.
In order for lessons to offer maximum benefits to the student, I have outlined here my policies. Please review them carefully.
A free 30 minute language skills’ evaluation is offered to any new student, during which I will be happy to answer any question, present myself and my curriculum.
Payments are monthly and are due the first lesson of the month. If a new student starts during the month, that month will be pro-rated. Payments should be made by cash (preferably for the first few months) then checks if you prefer.
• If you need to cancel a lesson, please give no less than 48-hour notice and I will
do my best to reschedule the lesson as soon as possible. No refund.
• If I need to cancel a lesson for personal reasons or sickness, I will reschedule your lesson as soon as possible. If the lesson cannot be rescheduled, I will give a full credit towards your next payment.
• If you plan to go on vacation outside of the school breaks such as Christmas,
Spring and Summer, classes WILL BE DUE as any other enrollments. You will be responsible for make-ups.
• If you plan to stop classes, please let me know 2 weeks in advance and nothing
will be due. This allows me to free my schedule and make it available to others.
As always, one cannot prevent sickness nor emergencies to which I will be attentive. It just
cannot be too often.
• No lessons will be given on the following holidays:
Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas eve and day, New Year’s day.
On all other days, I will be offering the regular schedule unless notified.
You may Click Here to download this as a PDF for future reference.